Our Newest Sponsors!
ABOUT MAGNOLIA RIFLE
Magnolia Rifle is collected and curated for the bohemian woman with a classic flair. She’s ahead on the trends, but savors the timeless staples in her wardrobe. Stumbling her way to the next milestone, she’s currently searching for her next creative project. She finds inspiration in the everyday, excitement in simplicity, and opportunity in adventure.
Ever since I was a little girl, I knew I was destined for a career in fashion. My mom was a merchandiser and stylist for a local boutique, and from age 14 to 18, I spent my afternoons styling windows and choosing pieces. Just like the thread in my needle, I was hooked on the industry and anything to do with it. I started fueling my passion in high school by creating a fashion blog. What began five years ago as an artistic outlet turned into a profitable entity that still exists today!
After high school, I packed my bags and journeyed south, spending four, unforgettable years at Savannah College of Art and Design. Originally enrolled as a fashion design major, I eventually found my true strengths laying in the business side of things. I graduated with a degree in merchandising and moved back home to Ocean City, Maryland.
I worked a few different jobs during my first post-grad year, but couldn’t find anything broad enough to explore all my interests. During college, my partner Harrison and I created content for nationally-recognized brands – photos, campaigns, magazine spreads… The works. But when I went back home, no one was doing that for the little guys. With my fancy new education, I knew I could be that person. And thus, Lt Grey Creative was born.
I’ve been the boss of my own advertising agency for just over a year, and I absolutely love it. Every day I write, design, and brainstorm for small businesses. While I’m very passionate about this work, I never stopped thinking about that boutique I grew up in. One day, I just decided to do it. Follow my dreams. And here we are.
Ms. Efficiency - Professional Organizer
Life is More Fun When You’re ORGANIZED!
Amy Fisher – a.k.a. Ms. Efficiency – a Professional Organizer with over 16 years’ experience helping her clients de-clutter their homes and simplify their lives. Amy grew up in Nebraska, lived in Colorado for 35 years, and has just recently moved to Sussex County.
Late to practice because your kids can’t find their sports gear? Can’t park your car in your garage? Ms. Efficiency has simple solutions to tackle those trouble spots – closets, pantry, garage, attic and mudroom.
Piles of never-ending paperwork taking over your dining room table and kitchen counters? Ms. Efficiency has proven strategies for handling your incoming mail, paying the bills, filing – even kid’s school-related paperwork and artwork.
Unsure about a Professional Organizer? Here are some frequently asked questions:
- What does Ms. Efficiency offer that I can’t do myself? My goal is to help you get started and then break through that feeling of being overwhelmed. Getting (and staying) organized does not come naturally to everyone and we all could use an extra pair of hands. I also help keep you focused – so we stay on task and get the job done! Working together with you, we will come up with a game plan that works for you and your family.
- Will you make me get rid of everything? Never! As your “coach”, I will support you in making decisions about what to keep and “give you permission” to let go of the things you’re holding on to for the wrong reasons. It really does help to have an un-biased, third party there to talk it through.
- Do I need to prepare for an appointment? Definitely not for the initial consultation. I need to see the space as is so I can make an accurate assessment of your situation. Don’t worry about any judgments from me – I’ve seen it all!!
- How long will it take? How do you charge? Due to the nature of organizing, it is impossible to be precise about the amount of time required. Some clients are ready and willing to “let go” of the clutter and others might need a bit more hand-holding. I do charge by the hour – I am happy to give you an estimate during our initial consultation and let you know as we progress if that needs to change.
- Is the process confidential? Absolutely! It is of the utmost importance! I will ask your permission before posting any “Before and After” photos and any testimonials you have about your experience with Ms. Efficiency. I do have offer a Confidentiality Agreement, if you so desire.
- Can you provide references? You bet!
I know, from personal experience and from 16 years of client feedback, how liberating it is to clear the clutter, reduce excess, and organize the rest! Now that the kids are back in school – and your summer guests have all gone home – it’s the perfect time to take some time and complete a few chores from that To-Do list. The Holidays are right around the corner…
Call me today for a free consultation!
Become a LPGA Eastern Shore of MD/DE Chapter Sponsor or recommend a Sponsor!
Cost for one year is $75 for members or $100 for non-members. Sponsor benefits include the following:
Business featured on our website with your logo, business card and a link to your website
Logo and or business card in our E-newsletter
Sponsor Spotlight during the year in our E-newsletter and website
Opportunity to attend a chapter event to showcase your business or host an event for LPGA members at your location
For more information on how we can promote your business and to become a sponsor, contact Susan Penn: firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-598-5880